YOU’VE SAVED THE DATE, NOW BOOK YOUR PLACE
BOOK EARLY TO KICKSTART THE EVENT AND SUPPORT THE ASSOCIATION OF RESILIENT LIVING
To encourage a shared experience Off Grid’s capacity is limited to a family-friendly 400 camping places. By choosing to book your ticket early, you support the event, as well as help ensure the financial sustainability of Off Grid Festival and the Association of Resilient Living.
STRICTLY NO PETS (sorry)- accept personal assistance dogs by prior arrangement. (T&Cs at bottom of page)
Tickets available via Bookitbee or, if you are in the Bristol area, you are able to purchase via Bristol Ticket Shop.
- £75.00 Early bird Weekend Ticket (limited tickets)
- £95 Pay it Forward Ticket – Purchase this ticket for somebody else who cannot otherwise afford to come **
- £95.00 Advanced Adult Price
- £80.00 Subsidised Weekend Adult Ticket
- £22.50 Child Ticket Price (under 18)
- £172.50 Subsidised Family Price (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- £212.50 Full Family Price (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- £35 Friday Only Ticket (Kids go free for the day)
- £40 Saturday Only Ticket (Kids go free for the day)
- £30 Sunday Only Ticket (Kids go free for the day)
- £30 Campervan & Caravan Pass
- £15 Car Parking Pass
- FREE under 5’s Ticket
** Pay it Forward Gift Tickets** When you purchase a pay it forward ticket it will be allocated by the festival to those who would not otherwise be able to come due to life circumstances. This includes those on very low incomes; those living off-grid/low-impact lifestyles, etc.
We were fortunate to have the support of a number of generous sponsors in 2016, which allowed the event to happen. We’re looking for anybody who may be able to do so again in 2018 as we move towards long-term financial viability. You can sponsor the event for under £500 or above or email us to discuss.
NOTES ON TICKETS
- We have a limited number of £80 subsidised tickets available. Please only use these tickets if you can’t afford a higher price one.
- All tickets include a booking fee which is charged by the Ticket Agent. These fees support their continued viability as small businesses.
- Tickets include camping for the weekend. This does not apply to Day Tickets, obviously!
- Please note, parking is strictly limited to 200 cars and 60 camper vans/caravans. Once sold, there will not be any more made available. Please liftshare where possible.
- Day Ticket purchasers can park onsite. There is a bus from Barnstable train station to the festival site. We may be able to provide a small minibus at a small cost from Barnstable train station but also encourage you to cycle or walk or share transport. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in a minibus service.
- If you are just coming for the day, children can get free access with an adult day ticket.
- We wish to encourage cycling to the event. A lock-up will be provided for bikes and anybody arriving by this means of transport will be rewarded with a free drinks token!
- Children Under-5 are free to enter but you must still register them when purchasing tickets.
- The cost of the event is around £34,000. The tickets are priced in hope of achieving that target and making a modest surplus. A full event budget and income breakdown will be published on the website soon.
Don’t forget Bristol people, you will soon be able to buy your tickets here:
Admission – Gates will be shut between 9pm and 9am with no exceptions. Please arrive on time. Activities start from 4pm Thursday afternoon.
Closure – The event ends at 00.00hrs on Sunday August 13th (Midnight). Guests can remain overnight in tents and live-in vehicles. All attendees must be offsite by 12pm on Monday August 14th.
Please Do Bring:
- Your projects
- An Open Mind
- An Open Heart
- An attitude of Self-Responsibility
- A willingness to participate
- Yourself in all that you are
Please Don’t Bring:
- * Dogs or Other Animals. They are not allowed on site. The only dogs allowed on site are personal assistance dogs arranged in advance with permission from the festival organisers. Anybody found with an unauthorised dog in their vehicle will be turned away. No unauthorised horses or livestock are allowed.
- Drugs. We cannot tolerate illegal drugs on site. This includes nitrous oxide and other previously ‘legal highs’ now banned.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can only be sold through licensed vendors. Purchasing alcohol from the onsite bar supports the event. We have a special Off Grid Ale, local cider and foraged cocktails to enjoy!
- Generators. No generators will be allowed on site. Anybody found carrying a generator will have it removed until the end of the event.
- Sound Systems. No unauthorised sound systems. You will be turned away at the gate or the system impounded until the end of the event.
- Glass Bottles. For obvious safety reasons these are not allowed on site.
- Food and Drink: All food and drink purchasable on site is GM free and at least 75% organic. Tapley Park cafe will be providing food catering for vegans, vegetarian and meat eaters. The produce and meat is farmed organically in their fields, market garden and permaculture garden. As well as Tapeley cafe there will be other food and drink vendors on site.
- Natural Products and water: We encourage the use of natural products at all time. You must not use chemical shampoos and soaps in the showers or wash basins – All waste water runs onto the land, which offer an ecosystem that would be damaged by use of chemical hygiene products. Bringing your own food is permitted.
- Camping and Fire Safety: Due to fire safety regulations tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas. There are designated fires please do not make your own! Fire Points will be clearly visible and supplied with buckets and water.
- General: Disorderly behavior on site will not be tolerated. Please respect the privacy and peace of others attending the event. Please stay within the boundaries of the festival and do not stray onto land that is not within the festival site or into the house unless you are on a guided tour. There are plenty of toilets and urinals on site. Please do not use the hedges or ditches as a toilet!! Areas that are signed and fenced are out of bounds to the public. Please take care around the lakes – especially with small children. Children must be accompanied by an adult in the forest and lakes area. Some fences may be electric (these are marked) DO NOT TOUCH!
- Lost Children: All lost children (once found) will be taken to the Information Point. Please report a lost child immediately to a steward or a member of the Medical Welfare Team or Children’s Area.
- Personal Security: Please do not leave valuables in your vehicles. Don’t forget to lock up! Watch over the tents of your friends and neighbors as well as your own! Off Grid is a safe, friendly environment, but it pays to remain aware – We think of this as community self-responsibility!
- First Aid and Welfare: The First Aid facilities are marked on the site map, but are fairly basic. In the case of a more serious condition please speak immediately to the nearest steward or security member. They will call for First Aid immediately. Welfare facilities are marked on the map. They are there for the benefit of all, please do not hesitate to visit them for counseling, comfort or just a hot cup of tea.
- Recycling: All attendees of the event are encouraged to recycle their waste where possible. Please take all recyclable waste from your campsite to the nearest bin collection point, rather than leaving where it is (better yet, take it home!) This includes paper, plastic bottles, cardboard and metals. Please pick up any litter you see. Have fun, walk lightly and be inspired!
Conditions of Entry
- All persons arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Anybody who does not is liable to have their vehicle removed.
- We have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site. There is a no return policy on those refusing searches. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs.
- We have the right to confiscate large quantities of alcohol. Attendees may only bring a small amount of alcohol for personal consumption.
- Any parent of a minor suspected of consumption of alcohol is liable for eviction. Any parent or guardian of a minor suspected of committing or planning to commit an act of crime or anti-social behavior will be evicted along with those in their care.
- We have the right to confiscate PAs, generators, glass and other banned articles. All illegal substances and articles are banned from site.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification
- Persons and vehicles suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site will be searched and subject to eviction.
- Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
- Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff.
- The organisers reserve the right to evict anybody they feel is in contravention of site rules, licensing conditions or the event eviction policy.
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for damages to persons or property however caused. Their ruling on all matters is final.
- Attendees are required to treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Anybody entering site on a ticket, crew pass or guest list is liable to be filmed and this film used for commercial purposes at the discretion of the event organisers. This also applies to photographic and audio recordings.
Saying all this, Off Grid is a fun, friendly, safe environment to enjoy yourself in. We want you to feel welcome at this beautiful little event. Act as you would want to experience others acting, and all will be well.