YOU’VE SAVED THE DATE, NOW BOOK YOUR PLACE
BOOK EARLY TO KICK-START THE EVENT AND SUPPORT THE SUSTAINABILITY MOVEMENT
To encourage a shared experience Off Grid’s capacity is limited to a family-friendly 400 camping places. By choosing to book your ticket early, you support the event, as well as help ensure the financial sustainability of Off Grid Festival.
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the Site Guidelines. Please read them carefully.
Tickets available via Bookitbee or, if you are in the Bristol area, you are able to purchase via Bristol Ticket Shop.
£75 Super Early Bird Weekend Ticket (SOLD OUT)
- £85 Early Bird Weekend Ticket
- £90 Subsidised Adult Weekend Ticket
- £115 Adult Weekend Ticket
- £260 Full Family Weekend Ticket
- £200 Subsidised Family Weekend Ticket
- £115 Pay it Forward Ticket**
- £30 Weekend Child Ticket (17 years and under)
- Free Under 5’s Weekend Ticket
- £40 Friday Day Ticket
- £50 Saturday Day Ticket
- £45 Sunday Day Ticket
- 17 years and under go free
- £15 Weekend Car Parking Pass
- £30 Weekend Campervan/Caravan Pass
- £5 Day Parking Pass (Friday to Sunday)
** Pay it Forward Tickets; When you purchase a pay it forward ticket it will be allocated by the festival to those who would not otherwise be able to come due to life circumstances. This includes those on very low incomes; those living off-grid/low-impact lifestyles, etc.
We were fortunate to have the support of a number of generous sponsors in 2016, which allowed the event to happen. We’re looking for anybody who may be able to do so again in 2019 as we move towards long-term financial viability. You can sponsor the event for under £500 or above or email us to discuss.
NOTES ON TICKETS
- We have a limited number of £90 subsidised tickets available. Please only use these tickets if you can’t afford a higher price one.
- All tickets include a booking fee which is charged by the Ticket Agent. These fees support their continued viability as small businesses.
- Tickets include camping for the weekend. This does not apply to Day Tickets, obviously!
- Please note, parking is strictly limited to 200 cars and 60 camper vans/caravans. Once sold, there will not be any more made available. Please liftshare where possible.
- Day Ticket purchasers can park onsite. There is a bus from Barnstable train station to the festival site. We may be able to provide a small minibus at a small cost from Barnstable train station but also encourage you to cycle or walk or share transport. Please contact us if you are interested in a minibus service.
- If you are just coming for the day, children can get free access with an adult day ticket.
- We wish to encourage cycling to the event. A lock-up will be provided for bikes and anybody arriving by this means of transport will be rewarded with a free drinks token!
- Children Under-5 are free to enter but you must still register them when purchasing tickets.
- Unfortunately we cannot except pets onsite, sorry.
The cost of the event is around £34,000. The tickets are priced in hope of achieving that target and making a modest surplus. A full event budget and income breakdown will be published on the website soon.