Permaculture is at the heart of what we do so we are excited to announce this new program and hub.
We would like this space to act as a hub for people in the ‘South West Permaculture Network’. A space for connecting and networking. And for anyone curious about permaculture!
So what is permaculture?
Permaculture is a creative design process that leads to action, based on whole-systems thinking, and informed by ethics and design principles. It helps design intelligent systems which meet human needs whilst enhancing biodiversity, reducing our impact on the planet, and creating a fairer world for us all.
Find out more about Off Grid Festival and Permaculture here
- GM Crops and Foods: Natural or Nasty? with Myc Riggulsford, Fri 10th, 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Permaculture Hub
- Communal Living: One Alternative with Larry Leventhal Tinker's Bubble Community, Fri 10th, 11:30 am - 12:15 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Tapeley Park Permaculture Garden Tour 1 with Jen Haynes, Fri 10th, 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm at Permaculture Hub
- The Microbiome and Nutrition with Laurence Fourdrignier DO, ND, Fri 10th, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Fool Expression with Christie Animas, Fri 10th, 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Kundalini Yoga Heart Opener and Gong Bath with Erica Morse, Fri 10th, 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Story of the International Permaculture Convergence India 2017 with Russ Spollin, Sat 11th, 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Permaculture Hub
- Low-Impact Communities meet Development Control with Charlotte Oliver, Sat 11th, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Practical Solar Energy with Ian Westmoreland, Sat 11th, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Permaculture - reconnecting to our common sense with Kerry Lane, Sat 11th, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Saving Open-Pollinated Seeds for a Resilient Future with Fred Groom, Sat 11th, 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Kundalini Yoga Heart Opener and Gong Bath 2 with Erica Morse, Sat 11th, 7:00 pm - 8:40 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Don’t just eat vegan, grow vegan: PlantBased strategies to reduce your carbon footprint and increase your self-reliance. with Piers Warren, Sun 12th, 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Permaculture Hub
- Abundance: We Have What We Need with Kate MacDonald, Sun 12th, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at Permaculture Hub
- Huxhams Cross Farm - turning a permaculture project a commercially successful operation with Bob Mehew, Sun 12th, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm at Permaculture Hub