When you discover something that nourishes you soul and brings joy, care enough to make room for it in your life ~ Jean Shinoda Bolen
At Off Grid it is our intention to share the vital skills that are needed for personal and community resilience. This curiosity to discover how small changes in thinking and action can create a positive ripple effect for everyone- the fruits of which go way beyond the individual. This behavior positively impacts families, organisations, and societies.
The Nourish programme supports the personal and community resilience skills within our ‘Resilience College’ . Our Nourish facilitators offer the opportunities to reconnect with ourselves, each other and the what it means to live in in the ecological masterpiece of our natural world.
During the festival, this will be a place to check in with yourself, see how you are feeling and reflect on what comes up for you as we explore what it means to be truly resilient. It is an opportunity to discover the powerful insights of our shared story. In the river of life’s choices and actions, we can sometimes forget ourselves. We invite you to come and take time for you and explore what it means to feel nourished.
Nourish is a playful and nurturing space to listen, find your voice and to experience the authentic and deep human connection often missing in our modern world. You can get in tune with your body and what your human needs are.
Our well-being leaders are passionate about joy, laughter, authentic connections, creative expression and whole body nourishment. Nourish workshops help individuals, friends, and families develop vital skills to build personal resilience, taking its inspiration from evidence-based practice and ancient traditions.
If you to facilitate a wellbeing workshop please fill out an application form. If you have any questions please email Roxy via email@example.com
If you want to apply for a therapist pitch email Fenja at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know when applications are open.
- Activism and Alcohol – a Recipe for Fun, or Disaster? with Tim Beasley, Nathalie Griffin, Sat 11th, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Activist Burnout: what is it and what can we do about it? with Tim Beasley, Nathalie Griffin, Fri 10th, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Bhajan Voice & Music Gathering with Maja Lelandais & Lorri Stamp , Sun 12th, 1:20 pm - 2:20 pm at Nourish Tent
- Circle Singing and Vocal Improvisation with John Walter, Fri 10th, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm at Nourish Tent
- Circle Singing and Vocal improvisation with John Walter, Thu 9th, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Coming Back To Life, Session 1, An Introduction with Julie Lowenthal, Fri 10th, 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Nourish Tent
- Coming Back To Life, Session 2, Seventh Generation inspirational process that allows us to see the Great Turning. with Julie Lowenthal, Sat 11th, 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm at Nourish Tent
- Fool Expression with Christie Animas, Sun 12th, 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Nourish Tent
- Glyphophosate and new technologies of GM with Jim McNulty, Hector Christie, Sat 11th, 4:00 pm - 4:45 pm at Nourish Tent
- Loss, grief, trauma, change and resilience – a discussion with Tim Beasley, Nathalie Griffin, Sun 12th, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Lunari Yoga with Imogen Rose Palmer, Fri 10th, 8:00 am - 9:00 am at Nourish Tent
- Lunari Yoga 2 with Imogen Rose Palmer, Sat 11th, 8:00 am - 9:00 am at Nourish Tent
- Lunari Yoga 3 with Imogen Rose Palmer, Sun 12th, 8:00 am - 9:00 am at Nourish Tent
- Opening Plenary with Association of Resilient Living , Thu 9th, 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Radical Empathy - Stories that Change Hearts with Hugh Rose, Sun 12th, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Shamanic Qi Gong with Maor Netsah, Sat 11th, 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Stand Up Speak Out with Hugh Rose, Fri 10th, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm at Nourish Tent
- Whole Festival Discussion & Closing with Association of Resilient Living , Sun 12th, 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm at Nourish Tent
- Wild Shakti Dance for Women with Christie Animas, Sat 11th, 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Nourish Tent