YOU’VE SAVED THE DATE, NOW BOOK YOUR PLACE
BOOK EARLY TO KICKSTART THE EVENT AND SUPPORT THE BIOPHILIA PROJECT
To encourage a shared experience Off Grid’s capacity is limited to a family-friendly 400 camping places. By choosing to book your ticket early, you support the event as well as help ensure the financial sustainability of the Biophilia Project at Goffins Land.
Payment Plan option still available on family tickets. Pay just 33% now and the rest over 3 months from June 1st 2017. Select the tickets you want below and then choose payment plan on the next screen.
- £75.00 Subsidised Adult Price – Tier 1
- £95.00 Advanced Adult Price – Tier 1
- £150.00 Adult Ticket Extra – Includes Canteen All Meal Pass + 6 Drinks Tokens + Off Grid T-Shirt
- £22.50 Child Ticket Price
- £172.50 Subsidised Family Price (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- £212.50 Full Family Price (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- £75 Pay it Forward Ticket – Purchase this ticket for somebody else who cannot otherwise afford to come **
- £35 Friday Only Ticket (Kids go free for the day)
- £40 Saturday Only Ticket (Kids go free for the day)
- £30 Sunday Only Ticket (Kids go free for the day)
- £44 Adult Meal Ticket – 10 meals at the festival canteen
- £22 Child Meal Ticket – 10 meals at the festival canteen
- £30 Campervan & Caravan Pass
- £15 Car Parking Pass
** Pay it Forward Tickets will be allocated by the festival to those who would not otherwise be able to come due to life circumstances. This includes those on very low incomes; those living off-grid/low-impact lifestyles, etc.
The payment plan option is now closed for all but family tickets. Families can still buy their tickets in instalments rather than one lump sum, paying jut 33% now with 3 further payments from June 1st to August 1st.
If you have bought a payment plan ticket, payments will be taken from your bank account according to the schedule agreed on purchase. Any failure to pay could lead to your tickets being cancelled.
There is a £2.50 fee to the booking agent for use of this payment service.
We were fortunate to have the support of a number of generous sponsors in 2016, which allowed the event to happen. We’re looking for anybody who may be able to do so again in 2017 as we move towards long-term financial viability. You can sponsor the event for £500 above or email us to discuss.
NOTES ON TICKETS
- We have around 15 Bursary places on offer at the very low price of £60. Access to these is by application only. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to apply. Anybody on low or no-income is eligible to apply. First come, first served. Preference goes to local residents.
- 100 £75 subsidised tickets are available. Please only use these tickets if you can’t afford a higher price one.
- All tickets include a booking fee which is charged by the Ticket Agent. These fees support their continued viability as small businesses.
- Tickets include camping for the weekend. This does not apply to Day Tickets, obviously!
- Please note, parking is strictly limited to 200 cars and 60 camper vans/caravans. Once sold, there will not be any more made available. Please liftshare where possible.
- Day Ticket purchasers cannot park onsite. We will lay on a minibus from a train station in Exeter but also encourage you to cycle or walk from Exeter or share transport. There are places to park in the local area and you will be sent a map for these.
- Children do not need to buy day tickets for Friday, Saturday or Sunday day only access. They are free with adult passes.
- We wish to encourage cycling to the event. A lock-up will be provided for bikes and anybody arriving by this means of transport will be rewarded with a free meal pass and a drinks token!
- Meal Tickets are sold to cover 10 meals over the weekend. These meals are served from the Field Canteen 3 times a day + Thursday Dinner. All meals have a vegan option. Please see Food & Drink Page for further details. Meal Tickets have risen in price due to our desire to improve the quality of food on offer and the amount of staff available for preparation and service.
- Children Under-5 are free to enter but you must still register them when purchasing tickets.
- The cost of the event is around £34,000. The tickets are priced in hope of achieving that target and making a modest surplus. A full event budget and income breakdown will be published on the website soon.
Don’t forget Bristol people, please buy your tickets here:
Admission – Gates will be shut between 9pm and 9am with no exceptions. Please arrive on time. Activities start from 4pm Thursday afternoon.
Closure – The event ends at 00.00hrs on Sunday August 13th (Midnight). Guests can remain overnight in tents and live-in vehicles. All attendees must be offsite by 12pm on Monday August 14th.
Please Do Bring:
- Your projects
- An Open Mind
- An Open Heart
- An attitude of Self-Responsibility
- A willingness to participate
- Yourself in all that you are
Please Don’t Bring:
- Dogs or Other Animals. We are exploring a dog passport system but this is not yet confirmed – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Anybody found with a dog in their vehicle, not previously arranged, will be turned away. No unauthorised horses or livestock are allowed either due to farm rules.
- Drugs. We cannot tolerate illegal drugs on site. This includes nitrous oxide and other previously ‘legal highs’ now banned.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can only be sold through licensed vendors. Purchasing alcohol from the onsite bar supports the event. We have a special Off Grid Ale, local cider and foraged cocktails to enjoy!
- Generators. No generators will be allowed on site. Anybody found carrying a generator will have it removed until the end of the event.
- Sound Systems. No unauthorised sound systems. You will be turned away at the gate or the system impounded until the end of the event.
- Glass Bottles. For obvious safety reasons these are not allowed on site.
- Food and Drink: All food and drink purchasable on site is at least 75% organic. Please buy meal tickets in advance via our ticket agents/website. These provide 10 meals for £44 starting on Thursday evening from our site canteen. Other food and drink will also be available via independent traders. We encourage the use of natural products at all time. You must not use chemical shampoos and soaps in the showers or wash basins – All waste water runs onto the land, which offer an ecosystem that would be damaged by use of chemical hygiene products. Bringing your own food is permitted.
- Camping and Fire Safety: Due to fire safety regulations tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas. There are designated fire braziers in the camping field, please do not make your own! If the weather is cold we will provide more braziers for extra warmth. Fire Points will be clearly visible and supplied with buckets and water.
- General: Disorderly behaviour on site will not be tolerated. Please respect the privacy and peace of others attending the event. Please stay within the boundaries of the festival and do not stray onto land that is not within the festival site. There are plenty of toilets and Urinals on site. Please do not use the hedges or ditches as a toilet!! Areas that are signed and fenced are out of bounds to the public. Please take care around the brook and other bodies of water – especially with small children. Some fences are electric (these are marked) DO NOT TOUCH!
- Lost Children: All lost children (once found) will be taken to the Information Point. Please report a lost child immediately to a steward or a member of the Medical Welfare Team or Children’s Area.
- Personal Security: Please do not leave valuables in your vehicles. Don’t forget to lock up! Watch over the tents of your friends and neighbours as well as your own! Off Grid is a safe, friendly environment, but it pays to remain aware – We think of this as community self-responsibility!
- First Aid and Welfare: The First Aid facilities are marked on the site map, but are fairly basic. In the case of a more serious condition please speak immediately to the nearest steward or security member. They will call for First Aid immediately. Welfare facilities are marked on the map. They are there for the benefit of all, please do not hesitate to visit them for counselling, comfort or just a hot cup of tea.
- Recycling: All attendees of the event are encouraged to recycle their waste where possible. Please take all recyclable waste from your campsite to the nearest bin collection point, rather than leaving where it is (better yet, take it home!) This includes paper, plastic bottles, cardboard and metals. Please pick up any litter you see. Have fun, walk lightly and be inspired!
Conditions of Entry
- All persons arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Anybody who does not is liable to have their vehicle removed.
- We have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site. There is a no return policy on those refusing searches. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs.
- We have the right to confiscate large quantities of alcohol. Attendees may only bring a small amount of alcohol for personal consumption.
- Any parent of a minor suspected of consumption of alcohol is liable for eviction. Any parent or guardian of a minor suspected of committing or planning to commit an act of crime or anti-social behaviour will be evicted along with those in their care.
- We have the right to confiscate PAs, generators, glass and other banned articles. All illegal substances and articles are banned from site.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification
- Persons and vehicles suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site will be searched and subject to eviction.
- Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
- Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff.
- The organisers reserve the right to evict anybody they feel is in contravention of site rules, licensing conditions or the event eviction policy.
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for damages to persons or property however caused. Their ruling on all matters is final.
- Attendees are required to treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Anybody entering site on a ticket, crew pass or guest list is liable to be filmed and this film used for commercial purposes at the discretion of the event organisers. This also applies to photographic and audio recordings.
Saying all this, Off Grid is a fun, friendly, safe environment to enjoy yourself in. We want you to feel welcome at this beautiful little event. Act as you would want to experience others acting, and all will be well.