Admission – Gates will be shut between 9pm and 9am with no exceptions. Please arrive on time. Activities start from 4pm Thursday afternoon.
Closure – The event ends at 2300hrs on Sunday August 13th. Guests can remain overnight in tents and live-in vehicles. All attendees must be offsite by 12pm on Monday August 14th.
Please Do Bring:
- An Open Mind
- An Open Heart
- Yourself in all that you are
Please Don’t Bring:
- Dogs or Other Animals. They are not allowed on site. Anybody found with a dog in their vehicle will be turned away. No unauthorised horses or livestock are allowed.
- Drugs. We cannot tolerate illegal drugs on site. This includes nitrous oxide and other ‘legal highs’.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can only be sold through licensed vendors. Purchasing alcohol from the onsite bar supports the event.
- Generators. No generators will be allowed on site. Anybody found carrying a generator will have it impounded .
- Sound Systems. No unauthorised sound systems. These will be impounded at the gate.
- Glass Bottles. For obvious safety reasons these are not allowed on site.
- Food and Drink: All food and drink purchasable on site is at least 75% organic. Please buy meal tickets in advance via our ticket agents/website. These provide 10 meals for £36 starting on Thursday evening from one of our site canteens. Other food and drink will also be available. We encourage the use of natural products at all time. You must not use chemical shampoos and soaps in the showers or wash basins – All waste water runs onto the land, which offer an ecosystem that would be damaged by use of chemical hygiene products. Bringing your own food is permitted.
- Camping and Fire Safety: Due to fire safety regulations tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas. There are designated fire braziers in the camping field, please do not make your own! If the weather is cold we will provide more braziers for extra warmth. Fire Points will be clearly visible and supplied with buckets and water.
- General: Disorderly behaviour on site will not be tolerated. Please respect the privacy and peace of others attending the event. Please stay within the boundaries of the festival and do not stray onto land that is not within the festival site. There are plenty of toilets and Urinals on site. Please do not use the hedges or ditches as a toilet!! Areas that are signed and fenced are out of bounds to the public. Please take care around the brook and other bodies of water – especially with small children. Some fences are electric (these are marked) DO NOT TOUCH!
- Lost Children: All lost children (once found) will be taken to the Information Point. Please report a lost child immediately to a steward or a member of the Medical Welfare Team or Children’s Area.
- Personal Security: Please do not leave valuables in your vehicles. Don’t forget to lock up! Watch over the tents of your friends and neighbours as well as your own! Off Grid is a safe, friendly environment, but it pays to remain aware – We think of this as community self-responsibility!
- First Aid and Welfare: The First Aid facilities are marked on the site map, but are fairly basic. In the case of a more serious condition please speak immediately to the nearest steward or security member. They will call for First Aid immediately. Welfare facilities are marked on the map. They are there for the benefit of all, please do not hesitate to visit them for counselling, comfort or just a hot cup of tea.
- Recycling: All attendees of the event are encouraged to recycle their waste where possible. Please take all recyclable waste from your campsite to the nearest bin collection point, rather than leaving where it is (better yet, take it home!) This includes paper, plastic bottles, cardboard and metals. Please pick up any litter you see. Have fun, walk lightly and be inspired!
Conditions of Entry
- All persons arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Anybody who does not is liable to have their vehicle removed.
- Anybody who it is considered may have parked outside the site could be refused entry. Anybody arriving on foot may be refused entry if considered to have parked off-site.
- We have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site. There is a no return policy on those refusing searches. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs.
- We have the right to confiscate large quantities of alcohol. Attendees may only bring a small amount of alcohol for personal consumption.
- Any parent of a minor suspected of consumption of alcohol is liable for eviction. Any parent or guardian of a minor suspected of committing or planning to commit an act of crime or anti-social behaviour will be evicted along with those in their care.
- We have the right to confiscate PAs, generators, glass and other banned articles. All illegal substances and articles are banned from site.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification
- Persons and vehicles suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site will be searched and subject to eviction.
- Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
- Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff.
- The organisers reserve the right to evict anybody they feel is in contravention of site rules, licensing conditions or the event eviction policy.
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for damages to persons or property however caused. Their ruling on all matters is final.
- Attendees are required to treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Anybody entering site on a ticket, crew pass or guest list is liable to be filmed and this film used for commercial purposes at the discretion of the event organisers. This also applies to photographic and audio recordings.
Saying all this, Off Grid is a fun, friendly, safe environment to enjoy yourself in. We want you to feel welcome at this beautiful little event. Act as you would want to experience others acting, and all will be well.