We’re delighted to be relaunching our payment plan tickets exclusively for the period of March 1st to 31st 2017. Our aim is to make Off Grid Festival affordable for all and we see payment plans as a viable way to achieve this ambition.
This means that everybody can now buy their tickets in instalments rather than in one lump sum, making it easier for those on low incomes or with large families to afford access to the event. By choosing this option, you will need to pay 33% of your ticket order upfront followed by 4 monthly payments between 1st May and 1st August 2017.
There is a £2.50 fee to the booking agent for use of this payment service.
The payment plan is available on the following ticket options:
- £75.00 Subsidised Adult Price – Tier 1
- £95.00 Advanced Adult Price – Tier 1
- £150.00 Adult Ticket Extra – Includes Canteen All Meal Pass + 6 Drinks Tokens + Off Grid T-Shirt
- £22.50 Child Ticket Price
- £172.50 Subsidised Family Price (2 Adults + 2 Children)
- £212.50 Full Family Price (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Payment Plan option available on all weekend tickets between March 1st and 31st only. Pay just 33% now and the rest over 4 months from May 1st 2017. Select the tickets you want below and then choose payment plan on the next screen.
Tickets available via Bookitbee
If you can’t afford a ticket, don’t worry, you can still choose to volunteer with us!