with Daisy Bruce
A relaxing & energising workshop for kids & their parents to connect with meditation & yoga techniques in short, fun ways. We practice breathing, stretching & relaxation exercises to charge you up for the day & learn resilience skills for daily life. For kids aged 4 – 12 yrs… Bring your parents so you can show them how its done & they can relax with you!
• Relaxation techniques to calm the mind & de-stress
• Energising techniques to be fully awake & alert
• Connection with other participants on-site
• Connection with our environment & communities
• Building confidence to try new things
• Learning to listen better to ourselves and others
• A place to connect & rechange with oneself amongst the busyness of a festival
Daisy is a trained Life-Coach & Event Co-ordinator focusing on supporting clients living a more nourished, authentic life + Changemakers being the change they wish to see in the world. She pioneered the Kids Meditation Club @ Buddhafield Festival 8 years ago as a way to build connection & resilience for all ages at festivals. She is the mum of two grown up kids who she learnt all her meditation practices with.