Please read this carefully, it not only outlines the conditions of entry, but also useful information about what to (or not) bring.
Opening / Closing Times
The gates opens from 4pm on Thursday 9th August and remain open as follows:-
Thursday 9 August: 4pm – 9pm
Friday 10 August: 9am – 9pm
Saturday 11 August: 9am – 9pm
Sunday 12 August: 9am – 4pm
Strictly no access out of these times. Late arrivals will be turned away.
The event ends at 2300hrs on Sunday August 12th. Guests can remain overnight in tents and live-in vehicles. All attendees must be offsite by 12pm on Monday August 13th.
Conditions of Entry
- All attendees should bring their printed tickets, plus some form of ID. Any ticket holders who appear under the age of 25 will be asked to produce photo ID.
- All persons arriving with a vehicle must park on site in the designated areas. Anybody who does not is liable to have their vehicle removed.
- We have the right to search anybody as a condition of entry to our event. Anybody refusing a search will be evicted from site. There is a no return policy on those refusing searches. Amnesty boxes are positioned to allow attendees to voluntarily surrender illegal drugs.
- We have the right to confiscate PAs, generators, glass and other banned articles. All illegal substances and articles are banned from site.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the bill without prior notification
- Persons and vehicles suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on site will be searched and subject to eviction.
- Lost wristbands cannot be replaced. Anybody found without a wristband is liable to be evicted.
- Anybody entering the site is liable to be spot-checked and their wristband scanned for an identity check at any point.
- Anybody found to be wearing a wristband that has been tampered with will be immediately evicted by security staff.
- The organisers reserve the right to evict anybody they feel is in contravention of site rules, licensing conditions or the event eviction policy.
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for damages to persons or property however caused. Their ruling on all matters is final.
- Attendees are required to treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Anybody entering site on a ticket, crew pass or guest list is liable to be filmed and this film used for commercial purposes at the discretion of the event organisers. This also applies to photographic and audio recordings.
Please Don’t Bring:
- Dogs or Other Animals. They are not allowed on site. The only dogs allowed on site are personal assistance dogs arranged in advance with permission from the festival organisers. Anybody found with an unauthorised dog in their vehicle will be turned away. No unauthorised horses or otherlivestock are allowed.
- Drugs. We cannot tolerate illegal drugs on site. This includes nitrous oxide (NO2) and other previously ‘legal highs’ now banned. Buying, selling or consuming of any illegal substances on our site will result in immediate confiscation and ejection.
- Excessive Alcohol: Alcohol can only be sold through licensed vendors. Purchasing alcohol from the onsite bar supports the event. We have a special Off Grid Ale, local cider and foraged cocktails to enjoy!
- Generators. No generators will be allowed on site. Anybody found carrying a generator will have it removed until the end of the event.
- Sound Systems. No unauthorised sound systems. You will be turned away at the gate or the system impounded until the end of the event.
- Glass Bottles. For obvious safety reasons these are not allowed on site.
Remember to bring:
- Enough Cash! We do NOT have a cash point on site.
- Bringing your own food is permitted.
- Your own re-usable plate / bowl and cutlery to Off Grid. Your willingness to help us reduce our on site waste will be rewarded with cheaper meals.
- Enough tobacco. There will be NO provision of tobacco on site.
- Love, Kindness, Joy and Inspiration
- Your Projects and Ideas
- An Open Mind and an An Open Heart.
- An attitude of Self-Responsibility and Generosity
- A willingness to participate
- Yourself in all that you are
We have the right to confiscate large quantities of alcohol. Attendees may only bring a small amount of alcohol for personal consumption.
Any parent of a minor suspected of consumption of alcohol is liable for eviction. Any parent or guardian of a minor suspected of committing or planning to commit an act of crime or anti-social behavior will be evicted along with those in their care.
Guests may bring a personal provision of up to 6 cans of beer, 2 bottles of wine or 1 bottle of spirits on site. Any additional alcohol will be removed or access to the site will be denied. NO glass of any type will be permitted on site.
There is bar onsite that will operate from lunchtime until late each day selling local ale and cider, ethical wines and amazing home-made foraged cocktails!!
Vehicles and Camping
Tents cannot be erected next to vehicles. Camper Vans and tents must be sited in the appropriate areas.
Please camp in the areas suggested, according to whether you own a campervan, have a family, or whether you’re artist or crew. All camping areas will have excellent access to toilets, water and fire buckets and will be monitored 24 hours by our stewards and security teams.
Any car parked on site will be charged a £15 parking fee. Caravans and ‘live in’ vehicles will be charged a £30 parking / camping fee.
You can egress the site with a car at any point across the weekend, though camper vans are discouraged from moving once in place.
There are designated fires please do not make your own!
Fire Points will be clearly visible and supplied with buckets and water.
Please do not attempt to light fires on our camping site.
Communal fires will be provided and well stocked with fire wood in a variety of locations around our main site.
Our toilets are compost loos which will be regularly maintained. There will be several disabled units onsite as well, which will not be compost unfortunately.
Please do not use the hedges or ditches as a toilet!!
People with disabilities and limited mobility will be included in every way possible. Disabled toilets will be provided. Saying this, the event takes place in a green field with a mixed topography. Areas can get muddy and trackways are limited. Vehicles belonging to those with Blue Badges or else on the middle- or higher-element of Disabled Living Allowance or equivalent will be admitted without charge. This includes Live-In Vehicles. Contact Bristol Ticket Shop if you require a complimentary carer pass. Some evidence of benefits will be required.