ACOUSTIC * GYPSY * BLUES * FOLK * REGGAE * SKA * WORLD
Our live music venue comes alive at night with a great mix of Live Music and DJs.
After a long day of interactive group learning and self-expression, here is your daily opportunity to relax and reconnect.
The Solar Barn Stage will showcase four nights of irresistible world music and performance art. All power provided by the awesome Zia Solar.
We’re delighted to announce some incredibly talented local, grassroots acts soon! However, stay tuned as our full line up comes together over the coming weeks.
This is our echoing off the world as it unfolds. Just listen to the music, and follow your bliss.
HIP-HOP * KLEZMER * ROCK
If you are interested in playing at this year’s event please contact Demelza via firstname.lastname@example.org
- DJ Puckey (Cabaret Voltaire) Sun 12th, 12:00 am - 1:00 am at Main Stage
- Dakar Audio Club Sat 11th, 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm at Main Stage
- Dora Sun Sun 12th, 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm at Main Stage
- Freak By Wire Sun 12th, 10:00 pm - 10:45 pm at Main Stage
- Hazaar Sat 11th, 10:45 pm - 11:45 pm at Main Stage
- Lonely Eddie Fri 10th, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Main Stage
- Paddy's Whiskers Thu 9th, 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Main Stage
- River Roots Sun 12th, 9:00 pm - 9:45 pm at Main Stage
- Rivermouth Sat 11th, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Main Stage
- Samantics Fri 10th, 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm at Main Stage
- Seize The Day Fri 10th, 10:45 pm - 11:45 pm at Main Stage
- The Invisible Opera Company of Tibet Sat 11th, 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm at Main Stage
- Three Acres And A Cow, A History Of Land Rights And Protest In Folk Song And Story with 3 Acres and a Cow , Fri 10th, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm at Main Stage
- Trikkeballakke Sun 12th, 8:00 pm - 8:45 pm at Main Stage
- Up and Coming Teen band with Metronomic Underground
- Verdisa Fri 10th, 9:30 pm - 10:30 pm at Main Stage