- Cool Grapes - The Organic Vegan Bar with Cool Grapes , at Market Place
- Creative Kitchen with Red Moon Roots , at Market Place
- Organic icecream! with Taw River Dairy , at Market Place
- Solar powered organic coffee with Beanbug Coffee Tricycle , at Market Place
- Tapeley Park Cafe at Market Place
- Wood-Fired Thin Italian-Style Pizzas with Spin the Base , at Market Place
There will be vegan and gluten free options at the festival, locally-sourced and organic wherever possible. We will aim to cater for other dietary requirements. If you have very particular needs, it is better if you aim to self-cater.
Food will be locally-sourced and organic wherever possible.
Tapeley Park cafe will be providing meals mainly sourced from the food farmed organically at Tapeley Park and Gardens.
Other meals, as well as snacks, drinks, etc, are available onsite from a number of other providers throughout the weekend including. We ensure that each food vendor onsite is chosen to reflect our ethical standards and that they also offer a participatory element in line with our ethos as an event and seek to improve this each year.
If you can afford it, please do choose to eat with us. We appreciate your support in this as it helps make the festival viable and supports local food producers and caterers involved in the event.
The festival will be providing organic refreshments and a bar stocked with organic, local ales; local ciders and other high quality, ethically-sourced alcoholic and soft drinks. The bar operates from lunchtime each day and through into the evening. It is positioned next to the ‘Village Hall’ at the festival.
For Off Grid 2017, we worked with the community-owned New Lion Brewery to brew a special Off Grid Ale with ingredients from the Transition Town Totnes Project, The Oat Project. It was aptly named ‘Infinite Possibilities Ale’ IPA!