Though we do not define ourself as a music festival, as ever our aim is to promote local grassroots artists whilst giving everybody a great night. The good news is we’re extending our hours this year and will be providing music until 12.30am on Friday and 2am on Saturday night. We’re also introducing an all day acoustic and spoken word space for those who like to while away the daytime hours in lyrical rapture.
This year’s line-up to date includes:
- Revelation Roots: Nostalgic Caribbean vibes fuse with uplifting harmonies, and urban jazz create catchy and immersive music to transport you to the Tropics.
- Datura: Roots Fusion Trio with influences from the Delta blues of the Mississippi to the roots reggae culture of Jamaica.
- Samantics: Awesome local lyricist with loop station and powerful vocals.
- Paddys Whiskers: Return of last year’s popular Ceilidh Band for Thursday night antics
- N.U.M.B: Never Underestimate Human Belief – Alt-Hip Hop Band integrating rap,reggae, indie and folk.